Brother MFC-J870DW Driver Download – The Brother MFC-J870DW is without doubt one of the to start with new-look printers. It’s a colour inkjet that has built-in NFC for printing from mobiles, and it’s a touchscreen for controlling the true secret features. At £120 it’s not even that highly-priced, which makes it a fascinating selection for a reasonable all-in-one option. There are a lot of easily rounded edges on this device, having a slight search of an HP Photosmart over it.
The slimline scanner lid has a 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) built-in, along with the near-obligatory flip-open feed tray and Brother’s upside-down feed, which provides internet pages of originals out along with the feed stack. The handle panel is currently in a separate hinged binnacle about the entrance in the all-in-one and consists of equally a 68mm touchscreen along with a devoted panel, with mode-sensitive contact buttons, like a selection pad for fax dialling. Equally display and panel are sensitive plenty of to manage the printer’s capabilities conveniently.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n)networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)‡.
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. The web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Varies by model)
Brother MFC-J870DW Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS HIgh Sierra v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux