Brother MFC J410W Driver Download – This MFC-J410w could be a compact All-in-One ideal for the little or home business person. The wi-fi (802.11b/g) community interface permits sharing with numerous pc units with a community. Conveniently fax, duplicate and scan paperwork close to fifteen web pages in a time using the automated doc feeder. The one.9” shade Liquid crystal display display screen uncovered in excess of the manage panel is perfect for viewing illustrations or photos and simple menu navigation.
Yes this is common for much less expensive printers and is also becoming the norm. However I knock off a fraction of a star for this. You almost certainly already have a spare USB cable. One particular one other hand since this is certainly a wireless network printer you do not will need to implement a USB cable with it in any way. The printer is light-weight. The construction will not appear to be terrible sturdy but is not extremely cheesy either: It appears sturdy plenty of to do the task.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n)networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)‡.
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. The web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Varies by model)
Brother MFC J410W Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS HIgh Sierra v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux