Brother MFC-7365DN Driver Download – Brother MFC-7365DN Laser Multifunction Printer with USB and Ethernet Connectivity. Brother MFC-7365DN Laser Multifunction Printer with duplexing is perfect for smaller offices and home workplaces alike, it is crucial to have got a printer that can multi-task just as much as you are doing. With many of the electric power and speed of laser printing and most of the faxing, scanning, and copying abilities of much more high-priced printers, Brother 7365DN is your one-stop buy assured productiveness.
This printer is sweet for each particular and modest business use, fitting very easily onto an place of work desk and outfitted with ethernet for simple workplace sharing. No matter if you are printing documents, e-mail, or handouts for the up coming big meeting or are merely scanning a thing pleasurable to study, the Brother 7365DN Laser Multifunction printer may be the fastest, most cost-efficient way to get it completed. 4-in-1: print, copy, scan, fax Prints nearly 24ppm (mfr specs) Network all set.
- Easy Wireless Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n)networking
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734)‡.
- 1.8″ Color LCD Display. Easily navigate menus on the Color LCD Display.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace.
- Free Brother Cloud App‡. The web-based app from Brother let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine. (Varies by model)
Brother MFC-7365DN Driver Download Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS HIgh Sierra v10.13 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux